High quality polyolefin (POF) shrink packaging film roll
5-layer standard polyolefin shrink film is a universal shrinkable film designed to meet the general purpose of shrinking applications.
As a multi-layer co-extruted and biaxially oriented film, the film combines the characteristics of polyethylene (LLDPE) and propylene (COPP), making it multifunctional shrink packaging of various products, such as food, beverages, fruits and vegetables , Sporting goods, toys, electronics, consumer goods, medicines, cosmetics, stationery, paper printed matter and other light commodities.
Using the latest advanced production lines and technology, the production of films can be accurately measured and controlled through the PLC system. Therefore, the manufacture of thin films has a high
Stable quality and performance.
POF heat shrinkable film is compatible with manual, semi-automatic and automatic machines.
Features and advantages of polyolefin (POF) shrink film
1. The thickness uniformity is -6%, and the average ratio between the film layers is average;
2. High and stable shrinkage performance, the shrinkage rate can reach 65%, no “dog ear” effect.
3. Suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging machinery
4. Excellent gloss, excellent transparency and crystal appearance, with retail appeal.
5. High tensile strength and excellent toughness, strong enough to resist puncture and tear.
6. No corrosion seal, no dust or metal wire accumulation, tight and firm seal
7. Good barrier properties: chemical stability, oil barrier, water barrier, oxygen barrier
8. Stable score coefficient, convenient for high-speed packaging
9. Low temperature resistance, can maintain toughness even at -38℃
10. It is friendly to humans, meets FDA standards, and can directly contact food
11. Environmentally friendly: recyclable and biodegradable.
Customized Services and OEM production
1.Printed film, with 1~8 colors printed on film surface.
2.Printable film, with corona treatment on film surface.
3. Pre-perforated film, with perforations lines by cold needles.
4. Micro-perforated film, with perforations holes on the whole film surface by hot needles.
5. Customed packaging, with logo or information printed on paper carton within 1~8 colors.
6. Wide kinds of film are available for general or special applications: