1) PE heat shrinkable film is widely used in the overall product packaging of wine, cans, mineral water, various beverages, cloth and other products. The product has good flexibility, impact resistance, strong tear resistance, and is not easy to break. Not afraid of the tide, the shrinkage rate is large;
2) PVC film has the characteristics of high transparency, good gloss and high shrinkage;
3) POF has good surface gloss, good toughness, high tear resistance, uniform heat shrinkage, suitable for automatic high-speed packaging, etc. It is an alternative to traditional PVC heat shrinkable film . POF refers to heat shrinkable film. POF stands for multilayer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low density polyethylene as the middle layer (LLDPE) and copolymerized polypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers. It is made by plasticizing extrusion by three extruders, and then processed by special processes such as mold forming and film bubble inflation.
4) OPS shrink film (oriented polystyrene) heat shrink film is a new type of packaging material with ops heat shrink film that meets the requirements of environmental protection. OPS heat shrinkable film has the characteristics of high strength, high rigidity, stable shape, good gloss and transparency. It is easy to process, easy to color, has good printing performance and high printing resolution. For trademarks that are constantly pursuing exquisite printing, it is a complete improvement in material. Due to the high shrinkage rate and strength of OPS film, it can be closely attached to containers of various shapes, so it can not only print exquisite patterns, but also meet the use of new packaging containers of various shapes. A non-toxic, odorless and oil-resistant film that meets food hygiene standards, allowing designers to achieve 360° label design with eye-catching colors, give full play to creativity and imagination, and make the patterns of beverages and other products more vivid in the use of labels, Highlight the image on the shelf and create an unexpected container effect.
5) Characteristics of PET heat-shrinkable polyester film: stable at room temperature, heat-shrinkable (above the glass transition temperature), and unidirectional heat-shrinkage is more than 70%. The advantages of heat-shrinkable polyester film packaging are: ①The body is transparent, reflecting the image of the product. ② The packaging is tight and the anti-scattering performance is good. ③ Rainproof, moistureproof and mildew proof. ④It is irreversible and has a certain anti-counterfeiting function. Heat shrinkable polyester films are commonly used in convenience food, beverage markets, electronic appliances and metal products, especially shrink labels are the most important application areas. Because with the rapid development of PET beverage bottles, beverage bottles such as Coke, Snow Bi and other beverage bottles, various juices and other beverage bottles require PET heat shrinkable films to match with heat seal labels. They belong to the polyester group, which is an environmentally friendly material that is easy to recycle and reuse. In addition to being used as shrink labels, heat shrinkable polyester films have also been used in the outer packaging of daily commodities in recent years. Because it not only protects the packaged items from shock, rain, moisture and rust, but also enables the product to win the favor of users with its beautifully printed outer packaging. At the same time, it can also show the good image of the manufacturer. Currently, more and more packaging manufacturers are using printed shrink film to replace traditional clear film. Because printing shrink film can improve the appearance of the product.
Post time: Mar-15-2022