POF heat shrinkable film has the following advantages:
1. High transparency and good gloss, which can clearly display the appearance of the product, improve the effect of exhibition and sales, and reflect the higher grade of goods.
2. Good flexibility and easy to use. Because of this flexibility, the packaged items can be cushioned when subjected to external shocks, and packaging for fragile containers can also prevent the containers from being broken and scattered.
3. Large shrinkage rate. The shrinkage rate can reach up to 75%, and the shrinking flap force produced by its high shrinkage rate can tightly wrap a group of items to be packaged, which has a good binding effect. It is very suitable for the collective packaging of multiple items, especially for special-shaped items. The packaging effect of the items is very good. Moreover, the shrinkage force of the POF-C3 film treated by a special process is controllable, which meets the shrinkage force requirements of different products.
4. Good welding performance, high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
5. Good cold resistance, can maintain flexibility at -50 degrees Celsius without brittleness, suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged materials in a cold environment.
6. Environmental protection and non-toxic. The main raw materials of POF-C3 heat shrinkable packaging film include LLDPE, TPP, PPC and necessary functional additives such as slip agents, anti-blocking agents, antistatic agents, etc., which are non-toxic materials. It meets the American PDA standard and can be used for packaging food.
7. Moisture-proof and dust-proof.
8. The packaging cost is low, which is better than the packaging of cartons and other materials.
It is used for the sales and transportation of various products, and its main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the products. The shrink film must have high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and a certain shrinkage stress. During the shrinking process, the film cannot produce holes. Since shrink film is often suitable for outdoor use, it is necessary to add UV anti-ultraviolet agent.
Post time: Aug-12-2021